Description


Actor. Model. Student
Twitter / LookBook / Tumblr / Instagram: @alittlebitazn

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The squanderer

It's funny how I keep myself busy these days... The amount of time I spend on things I really don't care about is astonishing when compared to the amount of things that I would like to be doing with my life. I keep saying "I'm too busy to do this, I'm too busy to do that..." But what am I really busy with? It seems like I am just squandering my time; I'm standing still in the middle of the road when I should be running, chasing, towards what truly inspires me.


There are just so many distractions keeping my from reaching my ultimate goal. I see a fork in the road, and I am standing still, not knowing what to do. Which path do I take when this fork has 5 prongs? And all the while I'm complaining about my "misfortunes," I could actually be making a choice and pursue what really drives my passion. But why am I just standing still? Is it because I'm afraid what lies beyond? Am I afraid of failing? Maybe because if I put my heart and soul into something, only to crash and burn, it would be too much for me to handle. Perhaps just making an excuse and saying, "I'm too busy," makes it easier to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment